The Sinnis GPX 125 takes its spot on the starting grid, poised for the lights to go out. Are you ready to feel like a true racer and be introduced to the excitement, adrenaline and performance of supersports bike riding?
POWER & CONTROL
The lightweight 125cc liquid-cooled engine is built to deliver smooth, progressive power and torque, allowing you to deliver lap after lap without fatigue, cutting away tenths at a time. Developed over the last 3-years the engine mapping has been finely balanced to allow both low speed control when in the city and dynamic throttle response when pushing the pace.
CLEAR & INTUATIVE DISPLAY
The GPX features a digital instrument panel with crisp illumination of only the most important data to help you conquer any road or circuit, day or night. Glove friendly touch buttons allow you to quickly make changes to the display information on the fly whether tucked in or riding the cool down lap.
AERODYNAMICS & ERGONOMICS
Everything about the GPXs bodywork has been designed and refined to deliver both class-leading aerodynamics as well as a truly race inspired style. The ergonomic triangle of handlebars-seat-footpegs has been optimised to suit both taller and shorter riders, offering a riding position which is equally as comfortable as it is commanding. The tubular steel frame paired with upside-down front suspension & linkage-driven rear mono-shock keeps the handling light and predictable as well as offering superb high-speed comfort. The consequence? Less fatigue, faster laps.
LIGHT UP THE ROAD
The powerful LED headlights have been moved down into the side pods of the fairing to de-clutter the front of the bike and give a full-on race vibe. The LED running lights focus the front end, while the integrated tail-light will give your rivals something to watch as you clip the apex and head towards the podium.
- Engine Type: Liquid Cooled, Euro5, DOHC, 4-Stroke, 4-Valve
- Displacement: 124.2cm3
- Bore x Stroke: 58mm x 47mm
- Compression Ratio: 12:1
- Maximum Power: 9.5kW @ 9500rpm (approx. 12.7bhp)
- Maximum Torque: 10.67Nm @ 7500rpm
- Lubrication System: Wet Sump
- Clutch Type: Wet, Multi-Disc, Coil Spring
- Ignition System: ECU Controlled
- Starter System: Electric
- Transmission System: 6-Speed
- Final Transmission: Chain
- Fuel Consumption: 3.01l per 100km
- CO2 Emissions: 68g/km
- Fuel System: ECU Controlled Fuel Injection
BRAKES & WHEELS
- Frame: Tubular Steel
- Steering Angle: 25 Degrees
- Front Suspension: Upside-down Telescopic Fork, Dia.48mm
- Rear Suspension: Swingarm, Link-Actuated Mono-Shock Absorber
- Front Brake: Hydraulic Single Disc, Dia.276mm
- Rear Brake: Combined Braking System, Hydraulic Single Disc, Dia.220mm
- Front Tyre: 100/80-17
- Rear Tyre: 140/70-17
- Overall Length: 2020mm
- Overall Width: 747mm
- Overall Height: 1140mm
- Seat Height: 816mm
- Wheelbase: 1350mm
- Weight: 158kg
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 12 Litres
- Oil Capacity: 1 Litre
- Total of 2 Year Warranty Covering Parts, Labour & Breakdown.
- Year 1: Parts, Labour & Breakdown (L&B in Partnership with The Motoring Organisation®)
- Year 2: Parts Only
(OTR* First registration fee of £55 and the cost of 12 months RFL)